Saturday, October 11, 2008

MY PHONE KICKED THE BUCKET

A few days ago my beloved Sony Ericsson W800i packed in/died/kicked the bucket :(

DSC06038

It was well looked after, but it was also well used so it's understandable that it passed away at such a young age *sniff*

I'm not one for getting a new phone every 5 mins, so I kinda grudge having to get another phone. After looking around and reading a lot of reviews I've went for the Sony Ericsson K770i Cyber-shot with Vodafone (who I was with before)

It was as close as I could find to the w800i, but also had some updated stuff on it and the reviews were mostly really good. I can also use the battery from my w800i as it uses the same one and my w800i battery was working fine. Not sure if I can still use the headphones I have for my w800i? I like those headphones so if I get different ones (and I think you do) I hope the old ones plug in (they should).

The phone was under £70 so not too expensive

K770i_sandy~beige_frontandside_image


http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/specifications/k770i

No comments:

Post a Comment