Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FABLE 2 and FALLOUT 3

I got Fable 2 on Friday just past and have put more than a few hours into it over the weekend. Fable 2 is a great feel-good game, I love the graphics style and the music and sound is just amazing. (you can get 6 free tracks from the soundtrack HERE including the amazing title track)

I talked my dad into playing this game, so I hooked up with him in the game for some coop and now he is hooked on it, so I think I can say bye bye to my game disc for a few months... Oh well it was really fun while it lasted...

BUT!!!

FALLOUT 3 is out today in the USA and on Halloween here in the UK, so I'm sorry Fable 2, you were ace, but Fallout 3 is THE game I've been waiting on, forget GTA4 even, this is the one, this years holy grail of gaming for me. Sure it's only going to be the 4th game I've got and really spent time on this year (the others being Fable 2 of course, as well as GTA4 and Bully all on the Xbox 360) but this is it; I've hardly put any time into gaming so I would not feel guilty sinking about 100 hours into this baby.

I pre-ordered the GAME UK exclusive version that comes with a figurine, I don't get these editions ever really, but I'm getting this for the same price as the normal edition (less with the reward points) so I thought "what the hell!"

336332ps

Anyway here's a couple of Video reviews for both Fable 2 and the IGN Fallout 3 review that's just been posted a few hours ago.

Fallout history video below


Fable 2 Gametrailers Review


IGN Fable 2 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment