Friday, October 17, 2008

CATCH UP: ROD, BDAYS AND NKOTB

This is just a small catch up post of some things I missed posting when they happened, and I'm only now getting around to it.

First off, my wee nephew Aiden was 5 on the 10th of this month and since uncle James would not move from the DVD section, he went all green and angry and hulked out in Asda... Don't mess with a 5 year old Hulk! :D hehe.

DSC00045

Next up, an update about my ROD 360 last month. Well my Xbox 360 came back after about 10 days and they changed the motherboard and the DVD drive and gave the standard free 1 month gold card. It's works great and should be put to plenty of use with the release of Fable 2 and Fallout 3 over the Christmas period.

NKOTB Concert.

NKOTB2

My Sister Nicola is a HUGE (well was as a kid) New Kids on the Block fan. After she found out they were making a comeback (Old Men on the Block) she was more hyper than her kids, on a month supply of Irn-Bru and nothing else. She was even more hyper when she knew they were coming to Scotland on the 18th of Jan 2009 at the SECC. So off course she HAD to go and re-live her teenage glory days. But who would go with her? Well that 'WHO' is 'ME'.

Yep I'm going to see NKOTB in concert with her, I'm going to listen to all those songs that used to do my head in as my sisters blasted there songs day in and day out. The funny thing is? I'm really looking forward to it, and with all those now 30 something women there, I might just have to dress up as Joey McIntyre... Hey! In the dark with the pork pie hat on and singing Hangin' Tough, I could just pull it off;) (It's going to be REALLY DARK and they will be screaming so loud they won't hear me sing...:P)

And last but not least and uodate for today.

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY NICOLA

bday

Here's A music Video for you :D xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment