Thursday, October 30, 2008

FALLOUT 3 IS HERE!!!!

Fallout 3 is out tomorrow in the UK but my copy turned up today. Now I always love when stuff turns up early, but the sad fact is I kinda wish this was not out to Monday, as spare time to waste playing a game is not really there for the kinda hours this game is going to need.

Oh well, at least I have time today to take a pic of the box and the GAME exclusive figure you got with it. I'll not get much time to play this until Sunday as it's Halloween tomorrow and for my day off I'm going to spend it watching horror movies.

fallout3d

fallout3e

fallout3f

fallout3g

fallout3a

fallout3c

fallout3b

2 comments:

  1. hey michelle here that looks like quite a cool box set. i hope you enjoy the game. what is the game about

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    The set is not really that great to be honest, but I got it a lot less than the price at GAME with vouchers, so I'm not bothered that the figure is not really that good. It's a pity it did not look noplace as good as the stock pic on the GAME site though but at the end of the day, it's all about the game and the tat is just tat to clutter up the hoose that will one day soon end up in the blue bin:P hehe.

    The game is about World War 3, well after it to be exact, loads of mutated bugs and people, huge world to explore, lots of blood and guts, kinda adventure/RPG/FPS made by the guys that made one of my fav 360 games (Elder Scrolls: Oblivion)

    A real time muncher and it's a pity I've not even had time to play it yet:( I've not even read the instructions hehe.

    I want to make sure I have a good few hours before I even put it on. I was going to put it on at lunch but I resisted to wait till tonight:D

    ReplyDelete