Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!! MUHAHAHAHA!

Ok, so it's Halloween today; It's the time of year I get to keep my mask on (my face) without people ducking behind a sofa or anything else that they can hide behind.

I love Halloween, I love horror movies, so Halloween is always about watching a few of them and I bought a LOT over this month, and since my DVD update is due today, I'll post those up later on.

Here's my wee nephews all dressed up, it's a good job they had a Halloween party a few days ago because since then, they have both fallen ill, so I can't see much trick or treating and sweetie eating tonight (get well soon guys xxxxxx)

My Sister Michelle did an ace job doing them all up though and her Tom Savini like SFX for Brandon the wee Zombie is just ace:D

Below: Tom Savini and Bub

images[11]

Dylan and Brandon get ready for Fright Night.

halloween08-042

They are now in the following movies at a cinema near you soon.

dyldrac

brandonzombie

brandondawnofthedead

Have great Halloween and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment