Friday, March 20, 2009

MARCH DVD UPDATE PART 1

Yep it’s only part 1, I’ve still got a lot more to get before this month is out. It’s birthday month you see, and also the fact that so many dvds on my wishlist have been crazily cheap, so I’ve had to get them even though I have no time at the moment to watch them (I’m working my way through Tru Calling complete series at the moment and I got that for £6 odd a few years back, yea only now watching it haha, but it’s ace and I’m on disc 4 after a a week)

I did watch all season 3 of the 4400, and have 2 discs of Season 4 left (love this show, why cancel it? Arrrg!). I also watched Stardust, the Postman, Walk Hard so I did at least get through some of these.

Don’t ask what the booklet is doing there next to the 4400 season 4, maybe I put it there to keep it all even? LOL! Naaaa it was just me being daft as usual!

Part 2 will be soonish :D

march2009part1dvdupdate

No comments:

Post a Comment