Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAMMER HORROR AND CARRY ON BOOKS

Today I received the following 2 great books from amazon.co.uk

The Hammer Story: The Authorised History of Hammer Films (hardcover)

and

The Carry on Story: 50th Anniversary Edition

Both very lavish books I got to go along with my Carry On DVD collection and Hammer DVD collection. These 2 books are pretty definitive compliments to go along with those 2 dvd boxsets.

Quick note to Amazon.co.uk for the great customer service they give. One of my books dropped in price by a few quid after I ordered it (about 10 hours). I could not cancel and re-order as it was getting ready for shipping. A quick email to amazon sorted it, not only did they refund me the diff, but they sent my books out to me in under 24 hours from order and it was via the free supersaving option.. I was not expecting them for a good few days, but they were posted out this morning and turned up around 3:15pm. FANTASTIC SERVICE AMAZON UK!

Anyway here’s some pics of these superb books.

DSC06416

Click for big versions of the pics below

Hammer-andcarry-on-booksmal

Hammer-and-carry-on-bookssm

No comments:

Post a Comment