Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1 YEAR SINCE MY MUM GAVE UP CIGS/MY BIRTHDAY and MARCH DVD UPDATE PART 2

First off, I can’t believe it’s been 1 year since my no smokingmum took the plunge to stop smoking. She started to quit at this time last year and stopped 100% on the 6th of April 2008. So, just want to say, WELL DONE MUM!!!

--------------------------------------------

So today was my birthday, after my family being a little bit splintered over the past few years, it was very nice to have my family around on my birthday. I had a great day, so thanks to all my family for the gifts but most important, for just being there. Love you guys! xxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last, but by no means least. Part 2 of my March dvd update.

march-2009--bday

march-2009-part2

No comments:

Post a Comment