Sunday, April 05, 2009

THE OC COMPLETE R2 (UK) DVD BOOKSET

I made this video yesterday because there’s SO many pics to add to my site in the usual way.

I had added some music from the OC soundtracks. Just some music bites, but WMG said no to it on youtube. I put in a dispute with the fair use act of 1976, but decided to crap out of it and just delete the video and upload another one without sound, then select some music from youtube (it’s not very good)

It’s better watching the HQ version, so click on HQ :-D.

I’m going to make a lot more of these videos (and try to find some better legal music haha)

If you’ve been sitting on the fence thinking about getting this set, well I hope there’s enough info here to help you decide either way whether or not to buy it (this will be the aim of most of the videos I do in the near future)

Enjoy! Although the music really does suck!… (It’s what volume control was invented for though lol)

EDIT: I updated the music to something a bit less sore on the ears :-P



No comments:

Post a Comment