Monday, April 06, 2009

NON SMOKING, APRIL DVD UPDATE PART 3 AND SLIM JIM

Achievement

Well that’s it, my mum did it! 1 year to the day she gave up her lifelong addiction to cigs. Years ago when I was a kid, my mum swore she would never give them up and if she ever did, then us kids better watch out for her wrath lol. I’m happy to report my mum never turned into the evil crabby bitch she always said she would turn into without her cigs. Nope, all that happened is she now has a better chance at good health, no smelly ciggy clothes and best of all? Loads more cash. Mum, I’m so proud of you! You deserved those 1000 GP xxxx

clap

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL DVD UPDATE PART 3

Part 3 of my April dvd update, Easter time! it’s the time of mega bargains and even though I’ll never get through all this stuff for a bit, At least I now can stop looking for good prices for them.

yeah 

dvd update april 2009 part 3

-------------------------------------------------------------

SLIM JIM

Yep that’s me, you see, I went on a healthy eating plan on the 5th of Jan 2009 after binging on all the crap I could get my hands on over Nov and Christmas. Well I lost 1 stone. Very chuffed!!!!

 wavetowel2

No comments:

Post a Comment