Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008

Well that's Christmas over for another year and a great Christmas it was. No moaning family members as everybody seemed very happy and upbeat, the gifts were great (with a lot of cheeky funny ones hehe) and everybody was in good health.

Good times!

Here's what I got from Santa:D -

Sweeties

Money

A Razor

Books

Socks

Smelly stuff including my fav aftershave

A clock

Jim Jams

Toys including an RC K9 For The Win!

A few dvds hehe including the full James Bond set.

:D

I had asked My mum for Doctor Who dvds (My Dad got me season 1 and my sister Nicola got me season 2), she thought this was funny so she got me the toys to go with them:D lol! Haha good one mum :D

Oh and not in the pic is a 200g Toblerone I was munching :P

So thanks to all my family for all the great gifts xxx

christmas2008

doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment