Wednesday, December 24, 2008

4 GENERATIONS OF MY FAMILY

I took this picture yesterday (Christmas Eve Eve) as I had a lot of my family together in my living room (a rare thing indeed)

holly

From left to right -

My Dads father and mother

My mum holding my wee niece Jayde (mother is my sister Nicola)

My wee Sister Michelle

My wee niece Courtney (mother is my sister Nicola)

My wee nephew Brandon (mother is my sister Michelle)

My wee sister Nicola

On the floor is my wee nephew Dylan (mother is my sister Michelle)

Then on the floor is my wee nephew Aiden (mother is my sister Nicola)

And last but not least is my Dad

I am off course not in the pic as I am taking it:D

Click on the pic for a bigger version of it

or click HERE for an extra large version

My Family

No comments:

Post a Comment