Thursday, August 23, 2007

Who's your Daddy


Tomorrow (Friday the 24th of Aug) the Xbox 360 and PC game 'Bioshock' goes on sale in the UK.

When I watched the E3 video in HD on my 360 last year I was blown away...I had no clue what the game was about but it looked amazing.

Since then, I read very little about it and just kept my fingers crossed for a good review...By this time I had it in my head this was an adventure captain Nemo type game (don't ask me why lol).

When the demo came up on marketplace a few weeks ago I was not blown away with it...Sure it looked amazing most of the time but it just was not what I expected...It was a horror type FPS (first person shooter)...Anyway, I played it and kinda went meh and that was that.

Then the reviews start to come in and I sit up and take notice, because this game has some amazing reviews across the boards...10/10...9.5...9.7...It just goes on and on.

So I go back to the demo with a different frame of mind and try it again...Then again and again and after a few plays I'm hooked...I almost missed out on this because I went into the game with the wrong mind set....tut tut!

Anyway, I now have this game on order and I can't wait to play it...I love a good story and this is the thing that's most appealing for me...I'll post my thoughts when I have it in my grubby wee mits.

Check out what it's about below

http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment