Saturday, May 09, 2009

THE FLY:UCE AND MOVIES OF THE EIGHTIES BOOK

I added this fly dvd set to my website yesterday and I made a video of one of my fave movie books that I’ve had since 1990. I made the book video for a net friend and you can find her website by clicking the banner below.

Banner2-468x120

THE FLY: UCE PICS AND INFO ON MY SITE






Also, sorry i’ve not been online much. Life has just been really busy. It looks like I’ll have some quite times for a bit though (fingers crossed) so I’ll be online more and that means more updates.

yeah

7 comments:

  1. Amazing book Bro!
    i love 80´s! and the music of Cheavy Chease Movie! haha! great!
    box fly ruleS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Glad somebody noticed the music I used :-D

    Cheers for the comment bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James, seems I'm finally getting in touch with modern technology, finding all the right buttons to push n' reply :) Cheers for the vids, really, I truly loved them! The book is amazing and the tune just nailed it! Love the 80's movies (and music) myself as well, so this is a HUGE thank you from me. I'll try to get me one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and posting the moovimetro banner thing was really sweet of you, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Babs, well, you're very welcome!

    You've supported me enough over the past year on the forum and I would go as far to say that you (and Cláudia) have keept me doing updates in my thread, as I don't seem to get as much support as others on the site (not that it bothers me).

    So 'it's nice to be nice' as we say here :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you'd get lots of viewers if you published slashers exclusively *lol* No,no - I love your updates exactly the way they are and the vids (with your hot accent) are sooooo welcome!

    Yes...It IS nice to be nice. Ha, one more thing I love about the Scotts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Babs, lol, yea, maybe... Ha!

    Also!

    What I nice thing to say :-D

    You're going to make me go all chick flick on you... Virtual hug time!

    ReplyDelete