Friday, September 12, 2008

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED

A few weeks ago a friends xbox 360 died with 3 red lights and after my help she got the information to get it sorted and she was more than happy.

Well a good deed done and a nice feel good factor knowing you made somebody happy by taking the stress out of a situation... BUT!!! Then what happens? MY xbox 360 got 3 red lights as well... Noooooooo!

3 red

This is my 4th 360 and at least it lasted 1 and a half years before it's kicked the bucket.

My 1st 360 from Argos died after about 6 months (3 red lights). After an in store battle with Argos staff I got another 360 from them, then after 4 months I got E71 Error then 3 red lights. After a bigger in store battle with Argos staff I got ANOTHER new 360.

Now this was before Microsoft admitted there was a problem and gave the 3 years thing for 3 red lights.

I could not be bothered fighting with Argos again so I sold the 3rd brand new xbox 360 I got from them and took my cash to another shop and bought my 4th 360.

So now this 360 is dead with 3 red lights and at the time of posting It's just landed in the laps of Microsoft in Frankfurt (at least that's what UPS tracking says).

So this will be Xbox 360 6 when it comes back, YES you read that correct #6 because we also have a new 60 gig version of the console that runs much much cooler and even the power pack has holes in the side of it now, so I hope that one can last at tombleast 3 years... Ok... Probably not!

R.I.P 360 #4

No comments:

Post a Comment