Monday, March 17, 2008

The UK HD-DVD Firesales Begin.


First of all, Happy St. Patricks Day (Thanks for the Heads up Emma :D)-



Anybody who has a HD-DVD player will know that USA sites that sell HD-DVDs as well as Oz sites have been selling HD-DVD stuff at next to nothing prices. Well, while maybe not as low priced (for the moment) the UK has at last started to sell HD-DVDs from around £6.


Play has a 3 for £20 offer on, Amazon UK are selling discs like 'The Thing' for £6.97, Van Helsing for £5.97 and many many more so it's worth having a look if you have a player and are looking to add a few more HD discs before they are gone for good (bar ebay off course).


These movies will be on Blu-Ray before you know it, but they will not be at these prices for a very long time. I'm sure as more time passes the UK HD discs will drop to about £3-5 each and maybe less just to clear stock.


I've ordered a few from the US already like 'Feast' for £5.99 from Movietyme simply because you can't get the movies I ordered here in the UK, even on DVD. I've set my HD-DVD spending limit for UK discs at £4 a disc so anything more and it's no sale.






2 comments:

  1. i want that spongebob thingy went all red when i saw my name there lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not notice your comment Emma, I'm not used to anybody posting a reply hehe.

    ReplyDelete